- We will always put our clients’ best interests first.
- We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgement of a professional.
- We will not mislead clients, and will provide conspicuous, full and and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in our clients’ favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
In other words, we will treat you with the honesty and integrity that you would expect from someone with whom you are entrusting your retirement. Please click here to print an unsigned copy of this oath that you can take to any other advisors you are interviewing.
If this sounds like the kind of relationship you want with your advisor, read Who We Serve to see if you are potentially a good fit for our firm.